In this article, we will discuss the features of the Nature’s Miracle Supreme Odor Control Natural Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner.
No matter what you do, dogs will be dogs and they will play around all day, making their fur dirty and grimy. This doubles when you take your pet out for a walk outside. Even though you have recently bathed him, your dog’s fur or coat can stink after only a few hours!!
Nature’s Miracle dog shampoo is the best dog odor control shampoo available, eliminating and preventing that wet dog smell from returning.
Let’s read up on Nature’s Miracle Odor Control and see if it is right for your odor problems!
Best Dog Odor Control Shampoo
Nature’s Miracle Supreme Odor Control Natural Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner comes in a Honey Sage Scent which smells great and is long lasting.
This 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner clean your dog’s fur while also leaving it soft and shiny. Nature’s Miracle Shampoo doesn’t contain harmful ingredients like parabens and dyes that can harm your dog’s system.
You can use this shampoo and conditioner on your friendly fido alongside tick and flea products without any issues. Nature’s Miracle contains a natural cocoa detergent type agent that shampoos, cleans and conditions your pets coat.
Even though this shampoo is soap free and does not contain harmful ingredients, please spot test a small amount on your dogs skin to ensure they are not sensitive or worse…allergic!
Nature’s Miracle Dog Shampoo Odor Control Key Features
- Effectively neutralizes and deodorizes smell
- Comes in honey sage scent that leaves your dog smelling good
- Soap-free and does not contain any harmful ingredients that can affect your dog’s coat and fur
- Maintains natural oils and will not dry out your dogs’ skin
- Conditioner helps soften fur
- Safe to use with tick and flea products
- Does not contain dyes and parabens
- The natural cocoa detergent/shampoo keeps your dog smelling good and clean
- Lathers easily for better shampooing and can be rinsed with ease
- Some owners did not find the scent strong enough to last for days
- This shampoo is for dogs only, please do not use it on your cats
OxGord Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo and Conditioner Review
The Oxgord dog shampoos are very popular, offering their furry clientele a natural yet effective array of products. Paws and Pals Shampoo has over 200 reviews and maintains a 4.5 star rating.
It comes in 3 different types: argan oil, natural conditioner and original oatmeal. The ingredients of the range of shampoo offered from Oxgord are all organic and derived from plant sources.
Tear free soapless formula ensures that the soap does not irritate or inflame your pets eyes and nose. This product is specially formulated from all natural ingredients and is suitable for dry and itchy fur/skin conditions.
The essential oils help in cleansing and retaining the moisture in your dog’s fur and skin. It is a fully vegan and organic wet shampoo that includes ingredients like Oatmeal, Shea butter and natural rosemary extracts.
Oxford comes in an anti-itching formula made with natural aloe, coconut oil and jojoba oils. Manufactured in USA it is certified paraben free and made from recycled materials.
You can use Oxgord shampoos on all your pets, no need to buy seperate product for cats.
- Ideal for dry, sensitive, and itchy skin
- Prevents excessive and premature shedding of fur from the coat of your dog
- Natural essential oils for deep cleansing and moisturizes the coat and skin
- All organic and natural ingredients that are vegan, safe and non-toxic
- Relieves from painful itchy patches and dry itchy skin
- Prevents fleas, dander, and dryness
- Oatmeal extract, shea butter, and rosemary together helps in smoothing & moisturizing your dog’s coat
- Won’t cause inflammation or irritation to your furry friend’s eyes or nose
- Not compatible with all pet breeds
Dog Odor FAQs
Why do Dogs Smell?
Skin folds, anal glands, yeast and bacteria can cause a dog to smell bad. Make sure to also regularly brush your dog to remove dead skin cells called dander. Dander and loose hair can collect and lead to odor if left on your dog for too long.
Dogs don’t sweat like humans, they sweat through their paws and hair follicles. This sweat has a smell that along with the oil their fur produces, generates a slight yeasty smell.
You can imagine if you’re your dog is active, they will develop this smell quite frequently as they sweat during playtime.
Why do Dogs Smell so Bad when they are Wet?
According to PETMD, yeast and bacteria live on your dog year round, but usually they are in small quantities. As long as they do not get wet, the smell stays away.
When you dog goes for a bath or swim, the water releases the bacteria and yeast causing a smell. The odor control shampoos above should take care of this for you.
If you find that the dog odor doesn’t go away, consult your vet because your dog could have an underlying medical issue causing the odor.
Which Dog Breeds are the Least Smelly?
There are some dog breeds that are cleaner or have the least amount of dog odor. According to 3milliondogs.com, the following breeds are the least stinky of all the dog breeds.
Dogs with short coats and those who shed less (such as hypoallergenic dog breeds), are less likely to have that dog odor.
- Bichon Frise
- Portugese Water Dog
Nature’s Miracle Supreme Odor Control Natural Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner in Honey Sage Scent is a great product to clean and remove odors from your dog’s fur and coat.
It contains natural ingredients that will not harm your dog while still being able to effectively clean and deodorize your pet’s fur.
Have you tried either of these odor destroying shampoos? Let us know if they work and what your favorite is in the comments below! Don’t forget to share us on social.